11 April, 2013
- 2 white fish fillets (sea bass, turbot)
- 1/4 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoons hot paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds, ground
- 1/2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Mix onion, garlic, paprika, cayenne, cumin, fenugreek, parsley, cilantro and lemon juice in a food processor. Add oil and salt. Process for another moment until fully combined.
Place fish in a dish large enough to hold it in one layer. Smear this paste on both sides of fish fillets.
Preheat Grill. When hot, spray with non stick spray. Place fillets on grill and cook for 3 minutes.
Serve on rice and garnish with lime wedges!