21 February, 2015
Salatit Rocca w Zaatar
- 2 bunches of fresh arugula (rocket), thoroughly cleaned with stems removed
- 1 bunch of fresh thyme, thoroughly cleaned with stems removed
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon of sumac
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
1. In a salad bowl, place the arugula and thyme leaves.
2. Add the lemon juice, olive oil and salt. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the onion slices with the sumac.
Arrange them on top of the arugula and thyme, in the center. Serve the salad immediately.