28 April, 2014
This potato salad is so good that you will never have enough of it. Soft potato cubes tossed in a dressing made out of olive oil and lemon juice. Parsley is used in huge amounts as the Lebanese love this herb. This salad tastes better the next day and may be kept in the refrigerator for up to a week!
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes, if potatoes are cooked.
Makes 4 servings
- 3 large sized potatoes, boiled
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice or to taste
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil or to taste
- salt to taste
Cut the potatoes into medium cubes. Add all the remaining ingredients and toss well. Refrigerate till use. Serve chilled. You may need to add more lemon juice and olive oil just before serving, if you don’t eat it right away.