3 February, 2014
- 1 cup of lentils
- 2 medium size really red tomatoes
- ¾ cup of chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced finely
- 2 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- extra virgin olive oil (to taste)
- Salt to taste
- Water for boiling
You don’t need to soak the lentils. Wash them well and boil them in water for approximately 30 minutes or until well cooked. Drain and let them cool.
Chop the vegetables and mix with the rest of the ingredients. Serve as a salad or side dish. Enjoy!